Saturday, February 27, 2010

Nong Kai

I met some guys who were skateboarding yesterday and we went out and had a pretty good night at the bars, so I decided to stick around Thailand another day. Im on the boarder now so I will probably be in Laos around this time tomorrow. Hanging out with the locals is one of my favorite parts about traveling. We went to a Thai reggae type place which I would have never seen if I hadnt gone with those guys. Even though there was a bit of a language barrier we all got along well. Sometimes meeting good people can change your outlook on an entire area and I think this is my favorite town in Thailand so far. Not because there is a ton of stuff to do but because there are some cool people here.

1 comment:

  1. will
    skied at jay 7 of the last 8 days. there is so much snow up there it's sick. have fun

    ReplyDelete