Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Vien Viang Laos

When I was in South America I heard about this river in Laos. I have a few days in Laos so I checked it out. It is full of travelers and not much local culture at all. I got here last night and saw it a little. Now Im sort of torn between what to do. Its a beautiful place but its not really traveling, its more just partying with other travelers. I think I will get a bike and check out the town for the day then head out tomorrow. I have some friends in Nong Kai,Thailand, and I might meet up with them for one more day. That means I wont get to see any of the real Laos, which sucks. If I dont head to Bangkok I wont be able to see one of my friends from Colorado. Figuring out what to do doesnt seem like it would be a difficult decision, but it sort of is. I also got the free 2 month visa for Thailand but it is a single entry visa, so if I leave I will only be able to return 14 days before my flight.

No comments:

Post a Comment