Thursday, April 22, 2010

Saigon

Ive been in Saigon for the better part of a week. The War Remnants Museum was informative and it gave a good perspective of the war from a non US standpoint. Then I went to the Cu Chi tunnels which were interesting as well. Yesterday we went to a waterpark in the city that was inexpensive and a lot of fun. Most of the people here have been friendly and its sort of surprising to me that being from the US doesn't effect their judgement of me. Its been a good time in this city but Im going to try to start heading north today. A friend I met in Cambodia doesn't want to get set bus tickets to the north so we are planning on going to the local bus station and getting on any bus that is headed that way. I have a little more then 2 weeks left which means I have to move quick, but I think I can see a lot of the country in that time.

No comments:

Post a Comment