Saturday, March 20, 2010

Cambodia

I didnt stay the night night Bangkok, instead I got on a bus to Cambodia. After 24 hours of traveling I got into Siem Reap, which is near Angkor Wat. Tomorrow I will go see the temples at Angkor Wat then probably catch a bus to Phnom Penh, which is the capital. Cambodia has a lot of brutal history dealing with genocide so I will probably see a lot of pretty disturbing things, like killing fields. I think that since Im here I should try to really see what happened instead of just passing through without taking it in. Its nice to be back in an area where Im seeing different types of things instead of just beaches and the ocean, although they were beautiful and nice. Im not really sure what to expect from this country but Im looking forward to the experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment