Monday, March 15, 2010

Koh Phangan

Got to Koh Phangan a few days ago after getting certified for open water diving in Koh Tao. Its less touristy here then I would have expected. The beach where they have the full moon party is touristy, but the rest of the island is nice. Tonight there is a black moon party and we will probably check it out. Its a lot smaller then the full moon party, which is good because I dont know if I could handle a party with 10,000 people. Tomorrow we will probably head to Krabi for a couple days. My friend has to be in Bangkok for a flight on the 20th and I will probably head north then. I am most likely going to head to Cambodia after that and then back to Bangkok for my flight on April 6th. Southern Thailand is really nice and a good place to be, but its more for vacationing then traveling. I want to see more of the culture aspects of south east Asia and go places that are a little obscure. Im not really sure where exactly I will be in a week, but thats one of my favorite parts about traveling. Plans change all the time and I never really know which way Im going untill I get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment