Monday, March 26, 2012

Leaving the South

Im flying to Delhi today. I probably should have just taken a train, but it would have taken a few days.

Yesterday was the first day I was alone this trip. I had been traveling with a German friend for a couple weeks and before that some other girls. It is nice to be alone for now and have time to think. Im staying at a hostel in Delhi, so I probably wont be alone for long.

I dont really have a plan for the North. Going to the Taj Mahal at some point and I would like to do a trek.

It has taken me this long to get back into the traveling mode. Now I feel like Im ready to get into it. Its nice that I am flying north, so I will have a new start.

1 comment:

  1. Alone for the first time? Jeesh...Not sure I would last too long without at least a small bit of alone time every now and then. Enjoy the peace and quiet while you can, so that you can be mentally prepared for the craziness and adventures to come! Keep us posted Willie. Love and miss you bro :)

    ReplyDelete