Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Palolem Beach and Hampi

I spent about a week on Palolem beach in South Goa. I would suggest that anyone coming to India make it their last stop rather then one of their firsts. I almost couldn't leave. Its touristy, but you will meet people from all over. Its laid back, but there is stuff to do. It has a noise ordinance so some of the parties were Silent Discos (a bunch of people partying with headphones on), which were more fun than I expected. Not to mention bonfires on the beach, kayaking, skim boarding, and hiking. Really nice place.

Yesterday I got on a night bus to Hampi. Its a town with ancient ruins on a river. Pretty cool so far. Its been really hot, but its worth sweating. Im going to stay here for at least one more night. After that Im not sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment